Roscommon Racecourse CLG respects your right to privacy
Visitors are advised that each time they visit a website, two general levels of information about their visit can be retained. The first level comprises statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate and non-individual specific basis of all browsers who visit the site. The second is information which is personal or particular to a specific visitor who knowingly chooses to provide that information.
Statistical and analytical information
The statistical and analytical information provides general and not individually specific information about the number of people who visit this website; the number of people who return to this site; the pages that they visit; where they were before they came to this site and the page in the site at which they exited. This information helps us monitor traffic on our website so that we can manage the site’s capacity and efficiency. It also helps us to understand which parts of this site are most popular and generally to assess user behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
Through this website you may have an opportunity to send us information, such as through the “enquiry form” in the “contact us” section, or any other area where you might email us, subscribe to our newsletter or text alert service, request a publication or enter a competition. By choosing to participate in these, you will be providing us with some level of personal information relating to you. This information will only be used by Roscommon Race Course CLG for:
The purposes for which it was provided by you, e.g. to send you information, newsletters, etc.
Verification purposes and statistical analysis.
Marketing and administration purposes.
Collection and use of personal information
Personal information: information that is associated with your name or personal identity. The Roscommon Race Course CLG Website does not collect any personal data about you on this Website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example, by emailing us, or registering with us for our newsletter). Any information which you provide, we only share information with 3rd parties, such as caterers, for the purpose of delivering the service on racedays.
Security of personal information
Roscommon Race Course CLG will take all appropriate measures (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to prevent against unauthorised access to, alteration of, disclosure of or destruction of your personal information.
Collection and use of non-personal information
Non-personal information: data collected for statistical purposes which is not associated with a specific identity. Roscommon Race Course CLG collects and analyses technical information in order to evaluate our Website. The type of technical information we log is confined to the following:
1. The IP address(*1) of the visitor’s Web server
2. The top-level domain-name used (for example .ie, .com, .org, .net)
3. The pages visited on the Roscommon Race Course CLG’s Website, i.e. URL’s(*2) visited
4. The previous Website address from which the visitor reached us, including any search terms used
5. Clickstream data which shows the traffic of visitors around this Website (for example, pages accessed)
*(1) An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web, allowing Web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
(*2) A URL (Uniform Resource Locator) is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. For example,https://www.roscommonracecourse.ieis the URL for Roscommon Race Course CLG’s Home Page.
Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable and Roscommon Race Course CLG is not responsible for the content or privacy statements of these websites. You are advised to contact the providers of these websites directly if you have any issues or concerns relating to these websites.
A “cookie” is a small data file transferred by a Website to your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are typically classified as either “session” cookies or “permanent” cookies.
“Session” cookies do not stay on your computer after you leave our Website or close your browser. The aggregate information collected permits us to analyse traffic patterns on our site. This can enable us over time to provide a better experience on our site by improving content or personalisation and making our site easier to use.
“Permanent” cookies are those that remain on your computer. They are used to facilitate shopping, personalisation and registration services. For example, cookies can keep track of what you have selected to purchase as you continue to shop and allow you to enter your password only once on Web pages where a login is required. “Permanent” cookies can be manually removed by the user.
• Google Chrome browser: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/
• Safari browser: http://www.apple.com/support/safari/
• Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge: www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.htm
• Mozilla Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/
• Opera browser: http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/security/privacy/
A Web beacon is an electronic image, called a single-pixel (1×1) or clear GIF. Web beacons can recognise certain types of information on a visitor’s computer, such as a visitor’s cookie number, time and date of a page view and a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed. You may render some Web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies. Note: Roscommon Race Course CLG Web pages do not use Web beacons.
Who we share your information with
Roscommon Race Course CLG makes no attempt to identify individual visitors, or to associate the technical details collected (IP addresses etc.) with any individual. It is the policy of Roscommon Race Course CLG never to disclose personal or technical information in respect of individual Website visitors to any third party, unless obliged to disclose such information by rule of law.
Should you have any queries regarding any privacy issues you may have, or should you wish to access\amend\or erase any of your personal details, please contact us.
Roscommon Race Course CLG,
Call: 09066 26231
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse:
Scope of this Conduct:
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse. This Code of Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Entry Contract that governs Curragh ticket sales.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
· Do not attend the race meeting if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are a close contact of a COVID-19 case – if your health status changes between agreeing to this code and the race meeting, please do not attend.
· If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b4020-travelling-to-ireland-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
· Be aware that the contact information (names, addresses & phone numbers) required for each ticket purchased will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing only.
· Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
· You must provide a valid photo Identification to match the name on your ticket on arrival before being admitted. No photo I.D. will result in no admittance.
· Children must have a child ticket issued in advance and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
· A limited amount of indoor bar/lounge seated capacity may be open to the public on a first-come basis. To enter these spaces, you MUST present a valid Digital Covid Vaccination Cert with the name matching you photo I.D. to be scanned at the entry point.
· Alcohol may only be consumed when seated.
· You are encouraged to use cashless payments for food and beverages. Bookmakers will accept cash bets, however no cash point will be available.
· Be aware that public transport may be operating at reduced capacity.
· Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the racecourse and have respect for the areas surrounding the racecourse, including local businesses and residents.
· If an arrival time is specified on your ticket, arrive at that time, and comply with the necessary check-in procedures.
· Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry. Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
· Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials, or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
· Please always observe physical distancing of at least 2 meters and in all parts of the racecourse.
· Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
· Please remain within your allocated area and refrain from entering any restricted areas of the racecourse.
· Attendees should abide by appropriate protective measures in place, including social distancing and face coverings.
· Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
· Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided.
· Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
· Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
· Industry participants (working on the race day) will be operating simultaneously under the HRI Protocols for race meetings.
· Please ensure all those attending whom you have booked a ticket for have read and understood this Covid-19 Code of Conduct.
· Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the racecourse.
Thank you for your support and co-operation and stay safe!