Code of Conduct & Ticket Bookings T&C’s
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your safety and the safety of others, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse:
Scope of this Conduct:
The following Supplementary Conditions – COVID-19 Code of Conduct (this “Code of Conduct”) has been agreed by Horse Racing Ireland and the Irish Horseracing Regulatory Board and supplements the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Racecourse. This Code of Conduct should be read in conjunction with the Entry Contract that governs Roscommon ticket sales.
This Code of Conduct will be continuously updated in accordance with current Government guidance. Until further notice, all Attendees should review this Code of Conduct each time they attend the Racecourse.
Code of Conduct:
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse (including all surrounding land, car parks and other facilities which are under the ownership and/or control of the Operator) shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Attendees are admitted to the Racecourse strictly subject to this Code of Conduct. There are no exceptions.
- Do not attend the race meeting if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are a close contact of a COVID-19 case – if your health status changes between agreeing to this code and the race meeting, please do not attend.
- If you have travelled from outside Ireland or Northern Ireland in the last 14 days, please see https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/b4020-travelling-to-ireland-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/ for the latest travel advice and ensure you have completed all requirements.
- Be aware that the contact information (names, addresses & phone numbers) required for each ticket purchased will be kept for up to 28 days to facilitate contact tracing only.
- Tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- You must provide a valid photo Identification to match the name on your ticket on arrival before being admitted. No photo I.D. will result in no admittance.
- Children must have a child ticket issued in advance and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- A limited amount of indoor bar/lounge seated capacity may be open to the public on a first-come basis. To enter these spaces, you MUST present a valid Digital Covid Vaccination Cert with the name matching you photo I.D. to be scanned at the entry point.
- Alcohol may only be consumed when seated.
- You are encouraged to use cashless payments for food and beverages. Bookmakers will accept cash bets, however no cash point will be available.
- Be aware that public transport may be operating at reduced capacity.
- Please practice physical distancing and hygiene while travelling to and from the racecourse and have respect for the areas surrounding the racecourse, including local businesses and residents.
- If an arrival time is specified on your ticket, arrive at that time, and comply with the necessary check-in procedures.
- Be aware that your temperature may be checked before entry. Please comply with any health checks that may be required on entering the racecourse.
- Follow all signage and the instructions of staff, officials, or any emergency service personnel present at the racecourse.
- Please always observe physical distancing of at least 2 meters and in all parts of the racecourse.
- Avoid contact with others who are not in your social bubble.
- Please remain within your allocated area and refrain from entering any restricted areas of the racecourse.
- Attendees should abide by appropriate protective measures in place, including social distancing and face coverings.
- Be aware that requirements for physical distancing and reduced facilities may lead to increased queuing times for amenities.
- Maintain good hygiene. Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitiser dispensers provided.
- Avoid touching your face whenever possible.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette – always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Industry participants (working on the race day) will be operating simultaneously under the HRI Protocols for race meetings.
- Please ensure all those attending whom you have booked a ticket for have read and understood this Covid-19 Code of Conduct.
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to a denial of entry, or expulsion from the racecourse.
Thank you for your support and co-operation and stay safe!
- All tickets must be booked online. There will be no pre requested tickets. Please do not ring us, only online bookings for now. You must print your own e-ticket or have this ticket or one on your phone to present at the gate.
- The name of the person attending must be on your ticket. These tickets are non-transferrable and non-refundable and valid ID may be checked to ensure identity.
- Children must have a purchased ticket and are subject to the same protocols as adults.
- A maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased per transaction.
- The contact details of all those attending must be given when booking your tickets to comply with guidelines, this is to ensure contact tracing and all data will be deleted after 28 days.
- The following information will be required:
- First name
- Second Name
- Contact Phone No
The Terms & conditions were last updated on August 10, 2021
These Terms and conditions apply to this website and to the transactions related to our products and services. You may be bound by additional contracts related to your relationship with us or any products or services that you receive from us. If any provisions of the additional contracts conflict with any provisions of these Terms, the provisions of these additional contracts will control and prevail.
By registering with, accessing, or otherwise using this website, you hereby agree to be bound by these Terms and conditions set forth below. The mere use of this website implies the knowledge and acceptance of these Terms and conditions. In some particular cases, we can also ask you to explicitly agree.
3. Electronic communication
By using this website or communicating with us by electronic means, you agree and acknowledge that we may communicate with you electronically on our website or by sending an email to you, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
4. Intellectual property
We or our licensors own and control all of the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the website and the data, information, and other resources displayed by or accessible within the website.
4.1 All the rights are reserved
Unless specific content dictates otherwise, you are not granted a license or any other right under Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or other Intellectual Property Rights. This means that you will not use, copy, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, embed into any electronic medium, alter, reverse engineer, decompile, transfer, download, transmit, monetize, sell, market, or commercialize any resources on this website in any form, without our prior written permission, except and only insofar as otherwise stipulated in regulations of mandatory law (such as the right to quote).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may forward our newsletter in the electronic form to others who may be interested in visiting our website.
6. Third-party property
Our website may include hyperlinks or other references to other party’s websites. We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Products or services offered by other websites shall be subject to the applicable Terms and Conditions of those third parties. Opinions expressed or material appearing on those websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us.
We will not be responsible for any privacy practices or content of these sites. You bear all risks associated with the use of these websites and any related third-party services. We will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, however caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
7. Responsible use
By visiting our website, you agree to use it only for the purposes intended and as permitted by these Terms, any additional contracts with us, and applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices and industry guidelines. You must not use our website or services to use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) malicious computer software; use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, or conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to our website.
Engaging in any activity that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or that interferes with the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website is strictly prohibited.
You may register for an account with our website. During this process, you may be required to choose a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords and account information and agree not to share your passwords, account information, or secured access to our website or services with any other person. You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website because you are responsible for all activities that occur through the use of your passwords or accounts. You must notify us immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
After account termination, you will not attempt to register a new account without our permission.
9. Refund and Return policy
9.1 Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third-party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example a letter sent by post, fax, or email). Our contact details can be found below. You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
If you use this option, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by email) without delay.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
9.2 Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us or a person authorised by us to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
We will bear the cost of returning / collecting the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Please note that there are some legal exceptions to the right to withdraw, and some items can therefore not be returned or exchanged. We will let you know if this applies in your particular case.
10. Idea submission
Do not submit any ideas, inventions, works of authorship, or other information that can be considered your own intellectual property that you would like to present to us unless we have first signed an agreement regarding the intellectual property or a non-disclosure agreement. If you disclose it to us absent such written agreement, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media.
11. Termination of use
We may, in our sole discretion, at any time modify or discontinue access to, temporarily or permanently, the website or any Service thereon. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of your access to, or use of, the website or any content that you may have shared on the website. You will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment, even if certain features, settings, and/or any Content you have contributed or have come to rely on, are permanently lost. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
12. Warranties and liability
Nothing in this section will limit or exclude any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to limit or to exclude. This website and all content on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the Content. We make no warranty that:
- this website or our products or services will meet your requirements;
- this website will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- the quality of any product or service purchased or obtained by you through this website will meet your expectations.
Nothing on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute, legal, financial or medical advice of any kind. If you require advice you should consult an appropriate professional.
The following provisions of this section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and will not limit or exclude our liability in respect of any matter which it would be unlawful or illegal for us to limit or to exclude our liability. In no event will we be liable for any direct or indirect damages (including any damages for loss of profits or revenue, loss or corruption of data, software or database, or loss of or harm to property or data) incurred by you or any third party, arising from your access to, or use of, our website.
Except to the extent any additional contract expressly states otherwise, our maximum liability to you for all damages arising out of or related to the website or any products and services marketed or sold through the website, regardless of the form of legal action that imposes liability (whether in contract, equity, negligence, intended conduct, tort or otherwise) will be limited to the total price that you paid to us to purchase such products or services or use the website. Such limit will apply in the aggregate to all of your claims, actions and causes of action of every kind and nature.
To access our website and/or services, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself as part of the registration process. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
We take your personal data seriously and are committed to protecting your privacy. We will not use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us to you will only be in connection with the provision of agreed products or services.
14. Export restrictions / Legal compliance
Access to the website from territories or countries where the Content or purchase of the products or Services sold on the website is illegal is prohibited. You may not use this website in violation of export laws and regulations of Ireland.
You may not assign, transfer or sub-contract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and conditions, in whole or in part, to any third party without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment in violation of this Section will be null and void.
16. Breaches of these Terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these Terms and Conditions, if you breach these Terms and Conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including temporarily or permanently suspending your access to the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website, and/or commence legal action against you.
17. Force majeure
Except for obligations to pay money hereunder, no delay, failure or omission by either party to carry out or observe any of its obligations hereunder will be deemed to be a breach of these Terms and conditions if and for as long as such delay, failure or omission arises from any cause beyond the reasonable control of that party.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, relating to your violation of these Terms and conditions, and applicable laws, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights. You will promptly reimburse us for our damages, losses, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of such claims.
Failure to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision.
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted and construed exclusively in English. All notices and correspondence will be written exclusively in that language.
21. Entire agreement
22. Updating of these Terms and conditions
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The date provided at the beginning of these Terms and Conditions is the latest revision date. We will give you a written notice of any changes or updates, and the revised Terms and Conditions will become effective from the date that we give you such a notice. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of your acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. To request a prior version of these Terms and conditions, please contact us.
23. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland. Any disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland. If any part or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or other authority to be invalid and/or unenforceable under applicable law, such part or provision will be modified, deleted and/or enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions. The other provisions will not be affected.
24. Contact information
This website is owned and operated by Roscommon Racecourse CLG.
Or by writing or emailing us at the following address: email@example.com
Racecourse Road, Lenebane, Roscommon, Co. Roscommon, F42 V052
You can also download our Terms and Conditions as a PDF.